Friday, March 20, 2009

Bored to death!

It's Friday afternoon on a BEAUTIFUL day and I am sitting at work.  Needless to say, I am so bored!

I am sitting at our front desk which is nice today because I can see outside......

The bad part is that I'm not on my computer so I can't get anything done that I could be working on.

The office is DEAD today.  The parking lot is pretty much empty, but I'm here until 7 :'(  This is what I'm listening to.  




You may not can hear that, but it's the sound of four clocks ticking away.  It's putting me to sleep.

I really want to be outside in a park somewhere.  Possibly laying on a blanket reading a book.  Speaking of books, I ended up starting this one:

It really makes you think.  If you don't know what it's about, click here.  This is really all I could find to give a description.

Ok, it's finally time to go.  I'm off to bunko.

No comments: