Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Weekend of Birthdays.

This weekend was busy with family birthdays.  Friday was my cousin Kristen's (Sis) birthday, Saturday was my little cousin's 16th birthday and we celebrated Logan's 2nd birthday.  
Friday night my Aunt gave my cousin a surprise party for her 16th at my grandmother's house.  It was suppposed to be outside by the pool, but it rained here for about 5 days straight so we had to move it inside at the last minute.  
My aunt hired a DJ for the party.  The 15 and 16 year olds weren't much into dancing in front of everyone, but my entire family throughly enjoyed it!  I'm pretty sure my little cousin was a bit humilated!  But what are families for, right?!?!

I took a little video of the weekend.  Here are a few things you will see:  
1.  Kaley doing her own dance moves.  She had no help and I have no idea where a four year old learned some of those! 
2.  My Grammy dancing with a group of 16 year olds!  
3.  Logan getting his hair cut in the sink.  It's the only way he will sit still long enough for me to cut it.  I love doing it!  We have so much fun playing in the water and he thinks it's hilarious to get me wet.  
My uncle says it is going to be a problem when he gets older and goes in for a hair cut and proceeds to get naked and ask where the sink is.  
4.  Logan scared to death of the Chick-fil-A cow at his birthday party.  Poor little guy!  For the rest of the party he kept telling everyone "I not yike dat cow."  
5.  I think it's Kaley singing Happy Birthday and she is a bit off key! haha!  

**For  those of you who don't know, Kaley and Logan are my cousin's kids.

Don't judge me or my family based off of this video :)

No comments: