Tuesday, March 03, 2009

The End of an Era

My sister's pageant was Saturday night.  She won 2nd!  We were all excited for her!  I think my dad was probably the most excited over everyone.  He is finally done with cheerleading and pageants!  I can't tell you the money he has offered and bribes he has tried to make to get both me and Cass to give these up.  He is definitely not a pageant/cheerleading dad.  He is the dad that makes fun of the girls that mess up! haha!  Those of you who know my dad, know this is true and hilarious!
My mom threatened to get him a "Cheer Dad" shirt.  He shot it down before she could even complete the sentence.  He finally had one of his dreams for his girls come true a few weeks ago when my sister made the golf team.  It's so random and no, she's never really played golf before, but she did the best out of all the other girls during tryouts.  From what I hear, that's not saying much.

Cass at home in her interview outfit.
Answering her Top 10 Question

Sportswear
Formal Wear
Waiting to take pictures before the pageant
Cass and Me (AKA:  Her personal assisstant for the day--?  Apparently that's what she thought)
Getting pictures made.  She looks like such a DIVA in this picture!  These pics aren't that great, but I just took them while he was taking the professional ones.




After it's over.
Poor dad, we are working on his picture taking skills.
Cass and Grammy (I love this lady!)
Grandparents
Grandparents
Me, Sis (my cousin), and Maggie-->They came out to watch
Me and Mags


1 comment:

Maggie said...

Cassie looked beautiful! I think she should have won!