Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Posting like crazy!

I just went to the bathroom and realized I only put mascara on one eye this morning.  I obviously got distracted while I was putting my makeup on.  

Also, my car door has still not been fixed.  It took me 10 minutes to get out of the car this morning.  I broke out in a sweat, was out of breath, and thought I had pulled a muscle in my back by the time I finally got out.  I HAVE to get that fixed.  Very soon!

It's no secret that I have been addicted to reading other people's blogs.  I don't know why I am so intrigued by them.  Maybe because I have gotten some good ideas from them or for the same reason I like reality t.v. (even though I'm not really sure what the answer to that is either).  But I have decided that I have to restrict myself.  

I really think it's awesome that people can post prayer request and struggles they are dealing with.  I have said before how amazing it is that there are thousands of people all over praying for people they don't know and will probably never meet. However, I have to take a break from reading all of these.  I have felt this way for a while, but just kept telling myself it was dumb.  I mainly feel like this because I keep reading about all of these terrible things people are going through.  As crazy as it is, I have prayed for a lot of the people I have read about.  But once you read so much of it, for me it begins to consume my mind.  I just keep thinking "What if that happens to me?" or "What if I have a baby with that disease?" I know I can't hide from everything in the world, but I can't keep putting myself in situations that cause me to live in fear like that. 

So that's just a random note.

On something completely different, my cousin wanted to get some cute invitations for Logan's birthday this year.  I found some online and even though they weren't crazy expensive, I told her I would see what I could come up with.  So here is my design:

I think they are pretty stinkin cute!

No comments: