Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A first.

Some of my best friends, Matt & Erika had their precious baby boy yesterday, Colton Willis Morton.  I was so excited because several of my friends and family have had babies over the past few years, but I haven't been here to experience any of the births.  
I went to see Erika and the baby yesterday when I got off of work.  When I first got there, there were still several people visiting so I had to wait a while before I got to hold him.  I ended up getting to stay longer than I thought after everyone else left.  Matt had to leave to go home and get a few things, so I stayed with Erika and her mom.  
It was so fun to just sit and hang out with her and the baby.  I thought I pretty much knew most things about birth and babies, but I learned a few more yesterday.  I'm still trying to decide if that's a good thing or not :/

Introducing Baby Colt!

He has the prettiest coloring and skin!  
I tried for a long time to get a good picture of him.
Please notice my new gladiator sandals in the background.  I got them for Christmas and I finally had a warm day to wear them.
I want one of these ONEday.  Not any time soon though.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

He is so sweet! Okay the more people I see with babies the more I want one! Not yet though!!!