Monday, March 30, 2009

Past Due

I never posted pictures from the Bridal Shower for my friend Joy that I helped host.  So here they are.

Joy (Who got married this past Saturday) and the main table.  I'm obsessed with fresh flowers right now.  Especially hydrangeas!  I love this arrangement!  I wasn't sure at first because I had to leave the hydrangeas in my car for several hours the day before (without water).  By the time I got them home they were really pitiful looking.  But I cut the stems and put them in water and it was like a miracle before my eyes, because they just popped back up (popped may not be the right word because it did take a few hours)!  I was so excited!

The Fruit and Punch Table.

The main table before all of the food



Those are peacock feathers.  The colors were turquoise, black, and lime green so we used these to bring it all together.  

That's all for this post.  I'm about to leave work and hopefully go home, change, and then go walking/running.  A friend and I met on Saturday and walked together.  We are trying to do it more often.  It's a great time to get to know each other and exercise.  Hopefully I will run before we walk, but I'm not making any promises!  I just know I need to get back in the habit. 

Happy Monday!  It's almost over!

No comments: