Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Shopping Tips

I saw this blog post and thought I would comment on it.  A few months ago a friend sent me this website:


I'm usually leery about stuff like this, but basically what you do is check all of the brands of clothes you are interested in.  Then they send you what's on sale every week.  

I'm just now getting into the whole internet shopping stuff.  I like to try stuff on and see it in person before I buy it.  Even if I can send it back.  I hate the post office and prefer to stay as far away as possible so I don't like to risk the fact of not liking it.  But recently I've began to find a lot of stuff online that is cheaper and there is more variety.

So if you like to buy stuff on sale (especially expensive name brands) or like shopping online, check it out!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh I will have to check that out!! I'm all about internet shopping (unfortunately).

Staci said...

Hi Brittany! I found you through Kelly's blog. Thanks for the website. I've already signed up!!

Also, I noticed that you're from B'ham. Do you by any chance go to Metro Church of God? My friend is a children's pastor there.

Also, I read some of your other posts and came across the lingerie shower. SO cute, by the way, but I'm curious about the panty poem. I'm in charge of games at my roommate's bachelorette party and this looks really cute.

Sorry this is so long!!

diary of a suburban momma said...

That is awesome! Thanks for sharing that site- I can't wait to see what it turns up for me.

Kyla @ The Simpsons said...

Thanks for the tip! Can't wait to check it out :)